ACTIVE HARMONIC FILTERS
• Easy and quick to install
• Modular Configuration
• Can be combined with passive filters
• Reductionin individual current harmonics upto 96% attenuation
• Improvement in True Power Factor
• Reduce cable rating (neutral wire size).Mitigates neutral I and N-G V.
• Reduce switchgear, upstream transformer, and generator ratings
• Improve efficiency of the distribution network, reducing energy bill
• Avoid nuisance in tripping circuit breakers and protection relays
• Avoid malfunction of automatic control system and inaccuracy of instrument measurement
• Erase voltage distortion (flat top) typical in non-linear loads
• Eliminate the damage to capacitors due to resonance.
• Modular configuration