Power quality studies is the set of limits of electrical properties that allows electrical systems to function in their intended manner without significant loss of performance or life.
While “power quality” is a convenient term for many, it is the quality of the voltage—rather than power or electric current— that is actually described by the term. Power is simply the flow of energy and the current demanded by a load is largely uncontrollable.
PQ is a measure which defines the ability of a system to support reliable operations of its load. Team Edge Technologies has the state of art high end 3 phase power quality analyzers to monitor and detect the issues relating to power quality.
We at Edge Technologies
- Predict the problems before they translate into major failures.
- Analyze and troubleshoot the problem
- Evaluate the performance of protection systems
- Evaluate the efficiency of energy saving equipment
- Study load behavior to enhance expansion possibilities.